- 1) About NCDiscGolfCourses.com
- 1-1) What is this site about?
- 1-2) How do I find the course I am looking for?
- 1-3) What information do you have about each course?
- 1-4) What else can I find on this site other than course information?
- 1-5) Who supports this site, how does it make money?
- 2) Problems - Troubleshooting - Concerns
- 2-1) Why does this site look really messed up?
- 2-2) The site looks fine, but there is a small error, who do I contact?
- 2-3) I know this course exists, but it is not on your website?
- 2-4) A lot of pictures are coming up as not found, why?
- 2-5) What do I do if I see something inappropiate in the forums or posted on a course site?
- 3) About Us
- 3-1) Who are the creators of NCDiscGolfCourses.com?
1-1) What is this site about?
- NCDiscGolfCourses.com is aimed at bringing in any and all information about disc golf in North Carolina. Before, the best way to find a course was to get what information you could from the PDGA website or try to find a club's website, and even then the information was not standardized or complete. NCDiscGolfCourses.com is your one stop shop for playing Disc Golf in North Carolina
1-2) How do I find the course I am looking for?
- There are many ways to find the course you are looking for. To browse a listing of courses, scroll over the "List Courses" tab in the menu and select to browse the courses either alphabetically by name or grouped by their city. If you already know the name or city you are looking for, then simply go to "Search Courses" and choose to search by the information you know. You can also type in your zip code and the courses will be ordered from closest to furthest from where you are.
1-3) What information do you have about each course?
- Each course page will show you the following information: Course Name, City, Zip Code, a general picture of the course, a description of each course, a link to the course website, links to popular mapping sites showing the course location, a link to the PDGA site, a printable scorecard, a course map, each par scheme for the course, distances from each tee pad, a picture of each hole, a diagram of each hole, and a description of each hole.
1-4) What else can I find on this site other than course information?
- On top of course information, we also offer a forum section so you can communicate with other Disc Golfers in the North Carolina area. Also, check out the "Clubs and Events" section to find information and links to anything related Disc Golf in your community.
1-5) Who supports this site, how does it make money?
- This site was not created to "make money". The domain name and hosting is all donations from the creators as well as the time invested to collect information from all over North Carolina. The site now features some tasteful advertisements supplied by Google. These advertisements should display relevant Disc Golf links that we encourage you to check out if you are interested. The funds from these advertisements will only be used to cover some of the costs for hosting the site and travelling to the courses. Any additional money will be used to promote local Disc Golf events from around North Carolina.
2-1) Why does this site look really messed up?
2-2) The site looks fine, but there is a small error, who do I contact?
- If this site looks "messed up" to you, then most likely you are running a browser that our site doesn't currently support. This site was developed to look perfectly in the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, but has also been tested in the latest versions of other major browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and AOL's browser. That being said there can still be some minor differences. If you wish to see this site in all of it's glory then we recommend downloading the latest version of Microsoft Internet Explorer.
2-3) I know this course exists, but it is not on your website?
- We appreciate any and all feedback on the content or design of this site, and urge any and all information you may want to correct to our webmaster's e-mail: Webmaster@NCDiscGolfCourses.com. Please include in the e-mail as many specific details as you can, as well as your browser and computer information.
2-4) A lot of pictures are coming up as not found, why?
- Finding, compiling, and, in some cases, creating information for all the Disc Golf Courses in North Carolina is a monumental task, and it is not only very possibly, but very likely that we have missed information. Please e-mail us with as much information you can give to help us get on the right track to our webmaster at: Webmaster@NCDiscGolfCourses.com
2-5) What do I do if I see something inappropiate in the forums or posted on a course site?
- All pictures on NCDiscGolfCourses.com are taken by our own contributors, thus the addition of new content can take time, and we appreciate your patience. Until an image is uploaded, the picture will be replaced by a placeholder image which says "Image Not Found". If you want to help contribute pictures and diagrams, we would love to talk to you, so just shoot us an e-mail at Webmaster@NCDiscGolfCourses.com, or you can send an e-mail to the same address if you want to request that the next course we update be one of your personal favorites.
- There should be a link near the entry form that you can click to report any inappopriate content, or you can also e-mail us at Report@NCDiscGolfCourses.com. We, at NCDiscGolfCourses.com, do not condone any inappropriate words, links, or images on our site and will take any action to keep this site clean.
3-1) Who are the creators of NCDiscGolfCourses.com?